Sunday, May 8, 2011

Standing Alone

I was waiting alone,
 in the corner of the
 crowd,
waiting for someone,
hoping for someone,
I alomet thought,
i would be standing
alone,
for a long time,
when you came along
and held my hand
and i told to myself now
I'll never be alone.

But then you wanted,
to get into the crowd,
be a part of it,
I did try to do that
but found loosing myself,
in the crowd
.
and you could not see that,
you did not feel how I felt,
even when i tried to tell you,
my voice seemed lost in the
 loud noise of the crowd.

so I had to let you go,
so i had to leave myself alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheap Trick III: Up cycled Laptop Screen!

Design 2 So I had these laptop screens lying around, since like age. Never threw them away cause I had been postponing doing so...