Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Grace Coddington - rare & unseen !







"I never actually worked with Grace during her life as a professional model," Christie told us. "By the time that she gave me my first Vogue shoot with Marie Helvin in 1974, she had long become the creative force working in the fashion room atVogue. None the less, for me she was still photographic heaven. She was so brilliant as a model because she had an appreciation and understanding of art in all its forms; mimicry; gentleness and serenity. She understood everything that the clothes were trying to do. She became the image. She had then and still has, an absolute passion for all that she does. Photographically - and personally - Grace was everything I was looking for. And she was willing. Lucky me!"

4 comments:

  1. grace coddington is such an unsung hero!
    her over anna wintour any day!

    http://sartorialdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog

    love
    delasheela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Cheap Trick III: Up cycled Laptop Screen!

Design 2 So I had these laptop screens lying around, since like age. Never threw them away cause I had been postponing doing so...