Friday, July 20, 2012

Healing me Slowly.

can anything written somewhere in the past hurt you still
make you feel the pain like a fresh wound,
maybe it can if it was the truth,
and so i read it till today,
and everyday,
to remind myself of the truth.
read it till the pain goes away.
till all i feel after it is just numbness.

The first time in saw it all i felt was anger,
and outrage,
but now all that is gone,
its just pain.
there are many more i need courage to read .
I guess ill read it till,
the pain i feel is taken over by 
calmness & peace. 
a understanding that what has happened
has taught me something,
which i'll be able to learn only if
i can let the pain go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheap Trick III: Up cycled Laptop Screen!

Design 2 So I had these laptop screens lying around, since like age. Never threw them away cause I had been postponing doing so...