Wednesday, June 2, 2010

pages from the past.II

 again somethin that i had scribbled long tym bak...:)

30/07/2009


When am all lost….
All confused &
I look out for someone…
I look out for you…
But
Somehow every time..
I find myself searching in vain
Searching for nothing…
searching for something hollow…
as if am not suppose to look out for you..
And you ….
I find myself distant from you…
Distant from  our relationship …
Like a spectator watching and judging the relation…
 judging the girl who was….
And maybe is….
Deeply in love with this guy….
Love I wud like to define…
Is it completely losing oneself into another…
Or merging  with another,
Is it conveying how u feel..
Or making sure you keep your love happy…
No matter what the obstacle ..
No matter how u feel…
Is it a business…
U give me love..
N I give u back…
Equally..
Nothing more n
Nothing less…
What is love…
Is feeling happy coz u are able to make your love smile..
Or is it the feeling of being complete with the person..
Is it patiently waiting for the person to smile in his sleep
To be able to hold him when your scared and feel like there is nothing on the earth that could hurt you…
Is it a feeling…
Or is it a need..
What is love..?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheap Trick III: Up cycled Laptop Screen!

Design 2 So I had these laptop screens lying around, since like age. Never threw them away cause I had been postponing doing so...