Friday, December 9, 2011

The departed Lover.



 i could feel a slight prick as you
shared secret conversations with her,
i could recognize that smile ...
........
what it meant,
and it hurt me to know that
those were not for me
this time,

it angered me to know
i wasn't the reason for
those spark in your eyes,
angered me so much 
that i could easily
 hurt you,

 it killed me to see 
the look you had on your face when
you were around her,
i understood the
way you held her
how happy it made you feel
to hold her,
share that moment with her.
i once wanted to be the reason to make you feel like that.
but now i could crush your heart
just the way 
seeing you right now
crushed mine.

the warmth you shared with her,
was burning me ,
and i wanted to burn you in it.

i hated the fact 
that i still love you..
..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheap Trick III: Up cycled Laptop Screen!

Design 2 So I had these laptop screens lying around, since like age. Never threw them away cause I had been postponing doing so...