Monday, June 25, 2012

I Still want to be the same person for you,
the same girl you had left years ago,

I want to be naive...
'cause wisdom I have realized causes only more pain....
...naive like before.

I want my life to be back to
black and white and shades of grey,
'cause colour I have realized
don't make me happy.

The Girl you knew ,
knew to be happy truly even if life seemed grim,
grim maybe was for her,
but she knew how to
find happiness....
.....find that smile,that would make things all right.


Experience have had many,

I did learn alot,
but will knowledge help me bring back the moments that are gone.
.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheap Trick III: Up cycled Laptop Screen!

Design 2 So I had these laptop screens lying around, since like age. Never threw them away cause I had been postponing doing so...