Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Illustration Project #1

My first illustration of the project !

I have been following .zarnasrunway for quite some time now!
and since the day 1 i wanted to illustrate her.
her style is different 
( i know everyone thinks 'so is others' )
to be specific 
~ i liked her love for locally things,
even though her style is international i tell you! 
~ love for  7 " platform



i have used soft pastel and black sketch pen.



am not sure how far i have justified her through this illustration.
Take a look at the actual post here !


2 comments:

  1. I am just now finding this!! Thank you SO much, I'm beyond flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most welcome :-) am glad you liked it and found time to check it out. you are truly inspiring:-)

    ReplyDelete

Cheap Trick III: Up cycled Laptop Screen!

Design 2 So I had these laptop screens lying around, since like age. Never threw them away cause I had been postponing doing so...