Monday, August 20, 2018

Cheap Tricks Series 3: Flower Vase 2

As a part of my Super Sunday Series,
This Sunday I decided to convert another of the fancy wine bottle that I had used in my first project, into one more flower vase,

The Wine bottle has a distinct shape and embossed pattern on it, which is inspiring at the same time creates a bit of difficulty to create something unique each time I use the Bottle.
Nevertheless, I have tried to create something different from the previous project.

Handpainted Flower Vase
My bottled garden.


Started off with a white base (changing the base would give it a different look, maybe next time)

Handpainted Flower Vase
The Step 1.

The entire bottle is painted in white. Once the bottle was smoothly covered in white, I let it dry overnight.


Word of ADVICE: Its better to Do such painting job outside in the open or in a larger space, cause the smell of the paint can be nauseating. 

Handpianted Flower Vase
Fully painted in white base.

Once the paint was nicely dried, the abundant colour of flowers, started to take shape.
This was the fun part, trying to form flowers out of the random embossing. I basically wanted it to look like a burst of colours, burst of colourful flowers. So picked up all the bright colours I had and just went crazy! 



Handpainted Flower Vase
Little Flowers start to grow.


After that, the garden slowly started developing and coming to life.

Handpainted Flower Vase
and its done!

Handpainted Flower Vase
Colourful flowers everywhere you see!

Handpainted Flower Vase
In all the eye-catching colours.

Handpainted Flower Vase
In Red and Pink

Handpainted Flower Vase
and Orange



Handpainted Flower Vase
Add caption

Handpainted Flower Vase
and this is the full piece.

Handpainted Flower Vase.

Am pretty happy with the way my bottled garden has come out, the colours definitely pop out, and unlike my previous bottle which had just 3 colours, this one has crazy colours.
Definitely different from the other one. 

You can find my previous project here.
Check it out, and lemme know what do you think of it.
Would love to hear from you guys 
any suggestions you have, or maybe any other projects you would like me to take up! 






1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed your blog Thanks for sharing such an informative post. Our best home lifts offered by Elite Elevators. Choose best home elevators for your luxury homes.
    Home elevators
    Hydraulic Lifts
    Residential Elevators
    Gearless Residential Lifts
    Stair Lifts
    Hydraulic Home Elevators
    Cog Belt Home Elevators

    ReplyDelete

Cheap Trick III: Up cycled Laptop Screen!

Design 2 So I had these laptop screens lying around, since like age. Never threw them away cause I had been postponing doing so...