Thursday, September 20, 2012

how long do i wait,
how long will you take to come,
everyone is asking about you,
when am i going to end the wait
but dear i know

when you come,
i'll have a hand to hold,
in times of difficulty and then i'll know we'll get through everything,
anything together,

when you come,
i'll have a hug,
even before the first tear drops, 
and i'll know that those tears will never fall,

when you come,
i'll have the kiss,
that makes my heart smile,
that makes my heart connect to yours.

So till then,
i'll wait for you right here,
patiently and lovingly
to give you my everything
to give you
all that i have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheap Trick III: Up cycled Laptop Screen!

Design 2 So I had these laptop screens lying around, since like age. Never threw them away cause I had been postponing doing so...